Second Skin Damplifier Pro MADE IN THE USA - 20 sq ft Build Pack + Wooden Hand Roller - 24 (12'' x 10'') Butyl Rubber Vibration Sheets by Second Skin Audio at All Seven Seater Cars. MPN: FRB20WHR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you are looking to quiet down your street rod, improve your sound system or make your daily driver silent like a luxury car, Damplifier Pro
Product Description & Reviews
Whether you are looking to quiet down your street rod, improve your sound system or make your daily driver silent like a luxury car, Damplifier Pro reduces structure borne noise that is the result of harmonics resonating from sheet metal, fiberglass or carbon fiber. Stopping this noise is like holding a wind chime or bell. Damplifier Pro is a USA made constraint layer damper that converts vibration energy into low level heat. This makes it 300% more efficient than tar boards and asphalt mats. Many sound deadeners look a like - The true performance of Damplifier Pro comes from details you cannot see, such as the unique chemistry of the high performance butyl rubber. Damplifier Pro is an, elastomeric butyl rubber with a 6.5 mil black annealed foil constraint layer that forms a strong bond with sheet metal and other solid materials, including fiberglass. Damplifier Pro withstand temperatures ranging from -75°F(-60°C) to 450°F(232°C) **THE RIGIDITY/THICKNESS OF THE FOIL CONSTRAINT LAYER AND THE QUALITY OF THE BUTYL RUBBER DETERMINES THE OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS OF A SOUND DEADENER.**
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN THE USA - 300% more efficient than tar boards and asphalt mats. The rigidity/thickness of the foil constraint layer and the quality of the butyl rubber determine the overall effectiveness of sound deadeners.
- Many sound deadeners look a like - The true performance of Damplifier Pro comes from details you cannot see, such as the unique chemistry of the high performance US made butyl rubber. Damplifier Pro is a elastomeric butyl rubber with a 6.5 mil black annealed foil constraint layer.
- Will not melt, out-gas or fall off. Damplifier and Damplifier Pro withstand temperatures ranging from -75°F(-60°C) and 450°F(232°C).
- USA Shipping including Alaska & Hawaii. Sheet size (12" X 10" X 2 mm)
- CHAD UTT, WEST COAST CUSTOMS OPERATIONS MANAGER: "We skinned the entire vehicle floor, walls, doors, and roof with Second Skin Damplifier Pro and the Luxury Foam padding. I am blown away by how quiet and dead the sheet metal is. I would have to layer up competitor product three, four, sometimes five layers thick to achieve the same results. Awesome stuff man!!!!! Really, REALLY, happy with the product!!! "
|Manufacturer:||Second Skin Audio|
|Brand:||Second Skin Audio|
|Publisher:||Second Skin Audio|
|Studio:||Second Skin Audio|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Second Skin Audio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SoundBox Connected
mpn: K0, ean: 0855830005011,
The SoundBox P Series 1/0 Gauge amplifier installation kit offers unmatched quality. Each item offered in this complete set of wires allows for a quality sound system to reach its maximum level of performance. From its UltraSoft wire jacket to its tw...
mpn: 010-12530-00, ean: 0753759182243,
Securely mount your Garmin Dash Cam 45 and 55 with this Low-Profile Magnetic Mount from Garmin! This mount enables you to keep your hands on the wheel while you navigate. The low-profile design helps minimize blockage of your line of sight.Replacemen...