Free Shipping Included! Scout Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver for Inflight Weather & Traffic - Made for ForeFlight by uAvionix by ForeFlight at All Seven Seater Cars. MPN: UAV-1001020-002 (REV A). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Scout is an affordable, pocket-sized dual-band ADS-B receiver for the display of weather and traffic on the ForeFlight Mobile app. The compact design
Product Description & Reviews
Scout is an affordable, pocket-sized dual-band ADS-B receiver for the display of weather and traffic on the ForeFlight Mobile app. The compact design is perfect for any cockpit, from single-engine piston to high-performance turbine aircraft. Scout is one less device you have to worry about charging. Plug into any portable 5V USB battery or existing USB power source in your aircraft. Scout's low power consumption lets you fly all day without draining your battery pack. Scout seamlessly connects directly to ForeFlight Mobile on up to 4 iOS devices, and with over-the-air firmware updates delivered through ForeFlight Mobile, Scout is sure to be indispensable for a long time to come.
Features & Highlights
- Dual integrated ADS-B antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display ADS-B traffic and weather on the ForeFlight Mobile app. *NOTE: Scout does not have an internal GPS
- Display FIS-B weather and data on ForeFlight Mobile, including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- Receive air-to-air traffic information from ADS-B Out equipped aircraft and rebroadcast traffic information from FAA ground towers (ADS-R / TIS-B). Note that if your aircraft is not ADS-B Out equipped, your view of traffic will be limited.
- Fully-assembled - no hardware to assemble, no additional software to download, nothing to configure. Simply position on any window surface using Scout's flexible ball-joint and suction cup mounting system, plug into an external power source, and go fly. Integrated Wi-Fi supports up to 4 iOS devices.
- Scout connects to any external portable 5V USB battery or existing USB power source in your aircraft. Scout does not have an internal battery. *NOTE: Scout does not provide GPS data nor backup attitude (AHRS).
|Part Number:||UAV-1001020-002 (REV A)|
|MPN:||UAV-1001020-002 (REV A)|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ForeFlight, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CROSSTOUR, ean: 0723172909758,
Dual Lens Recording The Crosstour CR750 dash cam integrates dual lens into one body. Front: FHD 1080P 150°A+ HD bugeye lens. Inside: 720P 130°wide-angle lens. Scenery outside and happy times inside your car can be recorded together. Perfect option ...
mpn: 75WXST, ean: 0666669929566,
View larger View larger Cobra 75WXST 40-Channel CB Radio The 75 WX ST is a super compact hide-away Remote Mount design full featured CB radio with weather channels, ideal for vehicles where space is a premium. Plus instant access to channel 9 and 19,...
mpn: 03, ean: 7802880546530,
For those days when the remote control seems to have walked off the face of the planet, there's Tile. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that locates everyday items-like your phone, keys, and wallet-in seconds. Spend less time expl...
mpn: BF-888S Radio (2pcs), ean: 0714169304328,
Functions: 1. Frequency: 400-470MHz 2. 16 channels 3. 1500mAh Li-ion battery 4. 50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS 6. VOX Function(Need to use VOX earpieces,our product have not include the VOX earpieces.Please kindly note.) 7. Voice Prompt 8. PC Programming ...