Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp by Rockville at All Seven Seater Cars. MPN: dB12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The dB12 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 2,000 watts peak output, 1,000 watts RMS output, and 500 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of
Product Description & Reviews
The dB12 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 2,000 watts peak output, 1,000 watts RMS output, and 500 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA ompliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB12 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 60 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 500 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB12 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply.
- Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. RCA Line Input (This is to connect the amplifier to your receiver).
- Molded power terminals have the highest current draw in the industry and they also look way nicer than other terminal styles. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power and Protection LED Indicator. LED Illuminated Logo. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 13.1˝.
13.1 x 2.4 x 13.1 inches
11.89 x 5.55 x 17.32 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AT-850.5, ean: 0701160333426,
car amplifierAUDIOTEK AT850.5 5 CHANNELS CLASS AB 2 OHM STABLE 3200W STEREO POWER CAR AMPLIFIER W/ BASS CONTROL1600W Max Power Class A/B, 2 Ohm Stable 5 Channels Amplifier. Class A-B Operation | Continuously- Variable low pass crossover: 0 to +18dB |...
By Planet Audio
mpn: 47852.1, ean: 0613815626381,
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point. 1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables 2. Better Resistance: The only thing ...
mpn: RXD-M1 For R2D2-12, ean: 0613815760764,
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market a...
By Sound Storm Laboratories
mpn: EV2500M, ean: 0791489121354,
Get your Bass pumping with the Sound Storm Evolution EV2500M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 2500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for solid sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Cros...