Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Remote Start Keyless Entry Kit Fits 08-14 Nissan Frontier Pathfinder Xterra by MPC at All Seven Seater Cars. MPN: 3092. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This package is a complete remote start kit for Compatible With: (2008-2014 Nissan Frontier), (2008-2012 Nissan Pathfinder), (2008-2014 Nissan
Product Description & Reviews
This package is a complete remote start kit for Compatible With: (2008-2014 Nissan Frontier), (2008-2012 Nissan Pathfinder), (2008-2014 Nissan Xterra) - vehicles with regular key. Included 4-button remotes can take the place of most factory remotes, providing dedicated lock, unlock, trunk release, & start/stop button functions. The kit features the Crimestopper RS4 Remote Starter, the Fortin EVO-ALL DATA & Keyless Bypass Module and a complete detailed instruction sheet made by our professional technicians to assist with the installation in YOUR vehicle. We also include a vehicle-specific wiring chart that shows the color and location of all the wires in the car you'll need to connect to. *Just include the year of your car with your checkout info and we'll send the chart for that specific year.
Features & Highlights
- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for Nissan & Infiniti vehicles. The kit includes a Crimestopper RS4 remote starter, bypass module, and all parts required for installation. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. *Nationwide professional installation is available as an upgrade. Call us for details.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - The Crimestopper RS4 system uses (2) ultra-compact extended range 5-button transmitters to operate. Start your engine and warm or cool your vehicle from the comfort of your home. Keyless entry and trunk pop are included with this system as well as auto locking and unlocking with ignition. OTHER FEATURES - Up to 1500' operating range!. FEATURE: Programmable Run Time of 10 to 30 Minutes. FEATURE: Built in timer - can start vehicle every 4 hours on cold nights.
- Compatible With: (2008-2014 Nissan Frontier), (2008-2012 Nissan Pathfinder), (2008-2014 Nissan Xterra) - vehicles with regular key
- DIY BASIC INSTALLATION KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT - The bypass data module in this kit eliminates the need for most of the wiring connections on typical remote start systems. The installation of this product will still require a small number wiring connections depending on how you want to configure the system. We provide concise directions with wire colors and locations. Comes with firmware preloaded � no need to buy additional parts.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, we offer free USA technical support by phone or email, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time.
Keyless Entry Systems
8 x 3 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MPC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RK-GM-FP6.go, ean: 0611138494366,
This is a replacement Remote Head Key fob transmitter for select GM vehicles that comes complete including battery. This is a Keyless2Go replacement remote head key fob that will work and function just like the original one. We test every single remo...
mpn: 00260, ean: 0411000517410,
Brand New Replacement Keyless Entry Key Fob Transmitter With Auto Programmer ToolProgramming Tool Included Allows You To Reprogram This Remote To Your Vehicle YourselfYour Vehicle Must Already Have Keyless Entry Enabled & WorkingFits 2011-2012 Infint...
These are 2 Brand New Remote Car Key Fobs that comes complete including batteries. 100% new, never used remote.These are Keyless2Go replacement remote key fobs that will work and function just like the original one. These are complete remotes. We tes...